Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Friday, May 04, 2007

Blog Addict Day 2

..More like Entry 2, obviously my plan to last twice a day has already
failed miserabbly, as it's only about 2 hours since my last entry.

I have decided though to wait and post these entries at a later date,
so it might look like their is a further entry time betwen them.

Actually I think, many bloggers do this. Creativity comes in leaps and
bounds and not in a structured way..so telling myself.."I'll write an
interesting blog entry at noon" doesn't work for my creative
side..under pressure it caves and I can't think of anything to
write...The other 23 hours of the day it is buzzing with ideas and
putting it off to a structured timeframe just doesn't seem to work.

I think to myself...once I just do this site change or make a little
change here or there, or just after this last blog entry..then I'll
take a break...but it doesn't happen. At least if I were an
entrepeneaur, I might make $ on my obsession but that's 24hour day
work-a-holic just isn't the lifestyle for me..of course neither is a
24 hour a day 'blog-a-holic' but what am I going to do?

Anonymous BlogAddict


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?