Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Feeding my addiction.

Okay,

Yet another 2 hours has passed since I made my last blog entry. This
is getting rather ridiculous.

I have spent the past 2 hours trying to finalize and tie up my blog
site so that it can 'run for itself' without me. This is to give me
time to focus on the important things in life and not always writing
blog entries.

If users visit my site they can sign up for things, click on ads, etc
and hopefully generate a little $ for my efforts..BUT if I'm not
writing anything for a while, the content will be lacking, and I might
not get many visits.

This is the dilemma I face, The web (blog-o-sphere) is an ever
changing environment. If a user lets his/her blog entry go too
stagnant. Less people will view/subscribe to it, and it becomes less
interesting. but If I continue writing blog entries, it consumes too
much time, and if I try to put myself on a 'schedule' then I cannot be
creative...uuggggh !

I have not checked my blog stats all day today, I tend to do this
sometimes several times an hour, I am feeling the withdrawal but I
think its important to stay away from such distractions. I need to
find other work to keep me interested, busy, and away from blogging !


Anonymous BlogAddict


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?