Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Less Blogging means more..frustration..dealing with REAL life !

It has been almost 20 hours since my last blog entry. My hands are
shaking from withdrawal as I write this entry.

I am proud of my 'blog fast' so far. There have actually been moments
where I have been allowing my mind to have other thoughts not related
to blogging. This has been both a blessing and a curse.

The blessings, I actually slept in today !. Sort of..I was up for
about an hour at 2:30 in the morning feeling sick to my stomach. My
habit has been to get up around 5:50am and start checking my blog
stats, and surfing blogs. Today I stayed in bed until 6:30 ! When I
did get up, I had no time to be on the computer since I had to get
ready for work. I have had to keep myself busy and have been doing a
lot of cleaning of things around me and other busy tasks to keep me
from blogging. I have had the time to actually think clearly...I feel
it is less creative but more clear.

The curse..things in life are frustrating me and I can't just let my
mind wander to blogging, dealing with my feelings in a different way
can be very frustrating as well. Little things seem to bother me that
never bothered me before...but it might just be with withdrawal
taking...who knows !

I am reminded of the movie "Bridget Jones' Diary", she sets a bunch of
goals for herself at the beginning of the year...I only have one..to
stop all this blog surfing..but I still want people to visit my blog
and stuff...Oh well what am I going to do ?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?