Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Am I improving?

I have been filling my time with a lot of busy work and tidying
up..actually I've gotten quite a bit accomplished in the last few days
of 'cold turkey' surfing. But still I have a few ideas for the site
that I might work on during the weekend, or maybe write some 'How-To's
on using adsense, adbrite, etc or work on my tutorials.

The more I write these blog entries, the less I feel the 'need' to
which is a good thing I guess. I think the entries are getting shorter
as well, maybe that is a sign of improvement.

The Anonymous BlogAddict


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?