Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Watch out if passing pagerank for money

Link Popularity vs. PageRank vs. Yoda

Google is restricting page rank? I don't think this is really new, it was just a matter of time. I think the articles here make a good point. I certainly would not want to be confused when researching something I know nothing about by possible misleading ads. I would be interested to know how many advertisers that pay for posts, actually expect to pass page rank. Not all pages in a blog have high PR, and the PR number on the toolbar isn't real anyway. The highest PR is usually it's just the main page. Once I've written say 20 entries, there isn't really any more google juice being passed is there?

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?