Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Have you seen her?

As I was driving in my car the other day, A song came on the radio, it sounded somewhat familar but not the version I remembered. The song was called “Have you seen her”.

I was racking my brain to remember what version of the song I used to listen to only to find out it was and MC Hammer version.

I was also surprised to find a copy of it on the Internet Archive ! Enjoy[Disclaimer:] I’m assuming if it’s in the Internet archive, it’s okay to link too, but if not I apologize. While every effort is made to comply with copyright laws..sometimes it’s grey and I’m not always sure.

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?