Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Managing Diabetes

In this weekly Podlet, I dicuss my diabetes and what it means to me. I start with a simple dicussion of diabetes and my thoughts about it. The good and the bad.

I'm not sure which came first, my inner desire for personal self managment, self organiation, and will power which then helps me to manage my diabetes. Or did I learn these things as part of living life as a diabetic? Either way, the events in our live shape us and determine how we grow, so this is me relating one of my "personal growth experiances".

Click the play button below to give a listen. I hope you enjoy it.

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?