Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Friday, February 22, 2008

A sucker is born every minute

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase often credited to P.T. Barnum. It is generally taken to mean that there are (and always will be) a lot of gullible people in the world. Unfortunately, this includes me. Here's a story from my childhood, when I was younger and I was duped. Thinking back I'm glad I learned my lesson when I was younger and wasn't out too much money. Read More... http://www.bwebcentral.com/blog/2/683

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?