Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

BWebCentral Donation Database

Sometimes I get up to 50 calls a day from various charities all hoping a could spare a few bucks. While I am a big believer in giving, it can be hard to donate 'on the spot'. There are so many worthwhile organizations, how can I keep track of them all and afford to support them all? So I created the donation database to help. A simple list of organizations that I can visit on a frequent basis and give - on my own time in the comfort of my own home - online. Anyone can add their favorite cause to my database, and anyone can visit it follow the links and Please Give and help make our world a better place. I have been waiting to finish this project for some time. I have finally released my first beta version of the donation database.

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?