Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Closing the Gap in web advertising

In internet affiliate marketing, there are many options to choose from and many types of programs. Undoubtedly the most well known of these programs is known as pay per click. (PPC)

PPC advertising, however struggles with a major problem. Click fraud. Unscrupulous individuals who try to earn money by clicking on their own links (or asking others to do the same).

Other programs are in place today to help combat this problem. Cost per Action (CPA) networks help to combat this problem for the internet marketer.

Until recently, I have found there to be a large Gap between PPC and CPA networks. Where PPC networks are generally open to anyone, CPA networks generally have more strict entry requirements, and less opportunities.

Enter the Clickbooth CPA Network. I have signed up for this network just recently, and have been very impressed with the service.

Before, I could even register, there was a rather rigorous process to confirm my identity. As a potential advertiser this gives me great confidence in fraud protection because I know the publishers have verified information with the network.

It takes a few days to get approved, you get an email once you are. However, it is important to check your SPAM folder for updates, because it may get incorrectly delivered to the wrong folder.

Once I logged in, I was very happy to find several well known programs, with good payouts. Plus most (if not all) of these CPA were pay per lead. This is an extreme benefit, as many similar programs are only on a cost per sale basis, which can sometimes be harder to obtain.

When I first login, I was greated up front by a box showing me a special sr affiate strategist to my account. Unlike other automated networks, Clickbooth has a very personalized look and feel combined with support to help me on my marketing endevours.

The link below points to a press release where the company is working towards donating money to help end Breast Cancer.

Payment via PayPal, Payment per lead, brands that I know and trust, and personal assistance, what more could I ask for? I look forward to using this network in the future.

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?