Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Fun Image Editing Ideas

Are the walls of your room covered in posters? I think we all went through that stage right?

Posters are a quick an easy way to decorate our rooms, and they can bring back nice reminders of the time we went to see the movie, with our friends or significant others.

But, Have you considered you own custom poster? Wouldn't it be cool if your face was on the main layout for the next big movie?..Or maybe this is just being conceited?? Maybe you should could make one for you best friend and put his/her face on it..or make one as a practical joke?

I no longer put posters wall to wall, but two other ideas that I have been thing of recently. I have some cool family photos that I have mashed on different backgrounds, places I might someday like to visit, [the egyption pyramids], but probably never will. Or perhaps make one of those 'inspirational' custom printed posters. You know the one's with the cool sayings like "Imagination: Keep your eyes on the stars and your feed on the ground", and maybe a picture of me with a thought bubble over my head and a cartoon mouse running in a wheel.

Or perhaps, a good conversation, make it say something like "Failure..when doing your best just isn't enough" and paste my head (or someone to tease) within it

Motivational Poster Fun

The link below is a wiki article to help you learn the basics of image editing. Hope you enjoy it !

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?