Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Purpose Plans and Passion

One of the things, that prompted me to do this weeks podlet was watching my wife fold the laundry. Often times, we are presented with "mundane" tasks. Things we don't give us a lot of excitement (or any excitement) over doing. I'm not a fan of folding clothes [I would tend to just leave them washed in the laundry basket] I once asked my wife how she finds the desire to keep folding the clothes. She told me, she can see (and feel) how good it will be when all the clothes are folded and put away, and this motivates her to get it done. This was key to helping me to put this idea together, connecting our passion with our plans and purpose. Thanks for listening.

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?