Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Vacations and my first ebay sale

Family Note: If you are listening to this weeks audio podlet, please note that I recorded it back in February. Since then I have taken a second trip home, and we followed this same plan as explained in this trip, except there was no snow at the end !

In this weeks podet, I talk about my vacation and my sucess with my first ebay sale. In both cases I offer a few tips about travelling with kids and selling things on ebay, yes it's an odd combination, but that's just me I guess !

I'm getting more and more addicated to ebay, and have made myself a little "Ebay sellers kit" that includes things like wrapping paper, a digital scale, packing tape, measuring tape, etc etc. I like to pack everything up shortly after listing it, measure the dimentions for shipping and weight and I write it in pencil on the parcel itself

Show Notes:

Shipping and Handling: The great conspiracy

EBay Digital Scales

Limited Time Offer: Get $5 toward your first bid

1) Go to bwebcentral.com/ebay and sign up (click the banner to sign-up !)

2) Sign-up for your PayPal account at bwebcentral.com/paypal (Click the banner to sign-up !)

3) Make your first bid on any item you like on Ebay

4) Send an email to ebay@BWebcentral.com, be sure to include the following

a) The link to the item you have bid on
b) Your Ebay user id created in step 1
c) Your PayPal user id created in Step 2

5) Once this information is confirmed, I will send you through PayPal a maximum of $5 for your first bid That's all there is too it. Give it a try, what do you have to loose?

Note: This offer may expire at any time without notice, so sign up soon !

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?