Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Deal of the week - June 6

Oh how I wish I could own this combo PDA/GPS. This is certainly a cool item. It's an ALL-IN-ONE swiss army PDA. I've looked at these things before and they are easiy over $500. But here are some refurbished ones on ebay for 50% of that price. Plus it looks like many of them come with the whole car kit, and accessories.

I've always wanted to try Geo-caching, and this would be an excellent device for it. Plus with bluetooth, I could send my location information from my cell phone (or maybe find my car when I loose it in the parking lot !)

I paid over $300 for my last PDA which did not have the integrated GPS, How much more could they possibly stick in these things anyway.

I really love the 'turn it on it's side view and it looks just like any other GPS.

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?