Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mommy Meltdown

Amy Jane writes an excellent article here on the joys of being a parent (or more "The life of a mom") Don't get me wrong, I love my kids. They are one of the best things about life. But you have to respect those, who, like my wife, I am sure an relate to days very similar to what Amy is writing about. Me? I really only have the kids for the entire day on Sundays and just that one day can sometimes be very hard on my patience. So a special thanks to my wife, and those like her who can keep it all together in the midst of what the rest of us can't even begin to imagine !

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?