Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Understanding Movie Prices

If you're like me.. [besides being a bit crazy]..you would be growing more and more annoyed at the advertisements being played in movie theatres !! Haven't seen them yet? If not please let me know, where you live, so I can start going to your movie theatre :-) After paying $10.00 for the movie, plus $15.00 for concessions, then sitting through 30 minutes of adveritsing, finally I get to watch my movie. What's up with that?

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?