Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

PETA Urges Ben

The other day, as we were driving into work, my wife and I happened to have a conversation about cows milk.

When you think about it - it seems kinda strange that we drink milk that was orginally intended for baby cows. Of course it goes through so many difference processes before it reaches us, it is probably not very similar to 'true cows' milk.

Anyway I came across this odd news article about PETA (the people for the ethical treatment of animals) trying to get the ice cream company Ben and Jerry's to use human milk instead of how milk in their ice cream.

I don't know about you, but I still think I'd rather drink the milk from a cow then some other womens breast milk.. but maybe it's just me that's strange?

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?