Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Friday, February 20, 2009

MyNewBiz: Stock Market Spam

I am sure we've all recieved SPAM before right? NO - if not please let me know :-)





In recent years, a "new" type of spam starting hitting my inbox, telling me all these stocks I should just "run out and buy"

Unlike other SPAM, I could never quite figure out why this type of SPAM occured? What was in it for the spammer to send me stock information and suggest I buy it?

Well this article helps to alliveate my ignorance...

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?