Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Naked News reviews the stoner comedy, Pineapple Express by nakednews -- Revver Online Video Sharing Network

Warning - the video at the link is produced by Naked News, so you know it will be interesting if nothing else and will likely contain nudity or something like it. If you are offended by such things, you don't have to follow the link below it's up to you.

I recently had the chance to go to the movies with my wife. This is not something that I get to do very often. With 2 young children it can be hard to get a few moments for just the two of us.

Luckly my mom was up to visit the past few weeks. So we took the time to go out to see a movie. We choose "The Pineapple Express".

It is in the "Stoner" genre of movies, which basically means all of the characters spend most (or all of the movie) high as a kite. (At time I think the actors actually were high)

It was a very funny movie though, and definitly worth it. From beginning to end, the characters get themselves into all kinds of crazy messed up situations.

And believe it or not, if you watch it, and all the crazy things that happen, I definitly think it would turn you away from marajuana.

Anyway, the video does a better review then I can, so enjoy it!

Oh and before i forget, special thanks to My Mom for watching the kids for us - You're the greatest!

Now I just know you want to follow the link and watch the video right? Don't say I didn't warn you, may not be safe for work :-)

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?