Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One Touch Tool for Linux Users and SugarStats.com

I have recently become a very advid user of a site called SugarStats.com to manage control of my blood sugar records,

If you have diabetes, I highly recommend this site. It has great discussion forms stats, logs and graphs to help you or to learn more about your diabetes.

Since I'm also a bit of a 'techie' I've created some scripts for linux users to automatically upload your blood sugar results from your One Touch (Ultra/Ultra 2) meter.

I'm putting this out there for any techies using a "real" operating system :-)

If you're on linux, and you have the One Touch Ultra meter and cable, you can find some scripts I worked on to automatically download your meter results and upload them to SugarStats on a regular basis.

I have mine in a cron job, so I just plug in my meter and walk away and instantly they get pushed to sugarstats.

The tools are here free to anyone who wants them :

http://www.bwebcentral.com/utils/onetouch-utlis.zip

Read More...


Comments:
With regrets, the url provided above no longer works, and I have been unable to find another source.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?