Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

CEOs who code

Came across this post while reading the Nimble Theory blog, although, the actual post comes from Paul Allien site.

It is something rather near and dear to me, as I work hard to advance my career, I continue to feel the strong pull to program, to invent things, to watch my creations come to life, to make my life easier and to be used by others.

So while I might need to start looking at the bigger picture, I will always be a programmer and a hacker at heart.

"Everyone knows that debugging is twice as hard as writing a program in the first place. So if you are as clever as you can be when you write it, how will you ever debug it?" ~Brian Kernighan

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?