Top Blogs

Want your 15 minutes of fame? Try out our anonymous soapbox. Send an email to and see it listed here. No SPAM Please.

Disclaimer: Postings in 'the soapbox' are the opinions of the particular poster and not necessarily the operator of this site.

Friday, July 02, 2010

Password Safe - Easily maintain your accounts and passwords

So at my current job, I have to keep track of a LOT of passwords, the rules for picking a password are pretty complex, AND we are not allowed to use a password more then once. Plus we have to keep our passwords changed at least once every 45 days. I call it a "password change day" because it is conveniently one day after I just became able to remember my password without having to look it up!

Recently, our company recommended a free tool called "Password Safe" (http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/)

I have only been using it for about 4 days now, but this program is simply AMAZING. And I highly recommend it for keeping track of all your online passwords.

Read More...


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?